We care for and fully guarantee our Readers Privacy.
Cookies collect the browsing and personal information like IP address, your operating system details. All these info are collected by the Search Engine and the advertising agencies. We have no access to your personal information.For preventing this you should disable these Cookies.
In what way we use your personal information?
The email address that you use when contacting us with an editorial tip or comments will not be used for any reason but for the purposes of responding to your inquiry.Email may be used as a customer service and policy violation contact mechanism
If you choose to comment on Techie’s Blog posts through Facebook/Twitter and other social media, we do not get access to your email address nor do we have any access to your personal data or private information.
Your information may be shared in aggregate form with our advertisers, business, or marketing partners but your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed to them.
We cannot control the action of users on our site and guide you to use your decision in sharing information about yourself on the Web. All information sharing is elective and you do so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal stuff and we encourage you to be responsible and careful when revealing personal information online.
We never gag comments based on political or conceptual point of view or of a precarious nature. We reserve the right to delete those comments that are off-topic, spam, abusive, with excessive foul language.
All comments shall adhere to the following policy, and may be edited or removed at Code Blog’s discretion if it is deemed to be in violation of this policy:
- In response to a court order.
- In response to a law enforcement organization’s request.
- Personal Attacks: On authors, other users or any individual,obstinate trolling or mindless abuse.
- Hate speech: Racism, sexism will not be tolerated.
- Please watch your language and respect other people’s views, beliefs and emotions. We reserve the right to remove any content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- Spam and self-promoting content will be removed.
- Insult Tactics.
- Off-topic comments would be removed in order to keep the line on track.
Help us to maintain an appealing and interactive cosmos. We appreciate your efforts to keep the our community environment pleasing, insightful and constructive.